Ever wondered what to do on a rainy day in Pembrokeshire?
Believe it or not sometimes it does rain over west Wales, but with so many indoor attractions and activities undercover there’s lots to keep you occupied whilst you are here!
As Celtic Haven is open all year we often have guests asking us for suggestions on what to do in the area when the weather isn’t on our side!
We have come up with a list of our ten favourite all-weather attractions for you to visit!
Top ten things to do when it rains in Pembrokeshire!
1. Guests don’t need to go far when we have our wonderful spa on site for you to treat yourselves! Our Elemis Premier Spa which is also open to non-residents is the perfect retreat to relax, unwind and enjoy some wonderful therapies. For a full list of our treatment menu offering over 80 luxurious treatments click here.
2. The Overhang Indoor Climbing Centre located on Tenby’s Castle Beach offers taster climbing sessions, belay climbs and parties suitable for the whole family! For more information or to book your day out click here.
3. To keep the little monsters entertained for hours head to Tenby’s indoor play area – Ocean Commotion. Let them tire themselves out on the 30ft high play structure whilst you grab a cuppa and relax!
4. Unleash the creative minds of your little ones at the Creative Cafe in Narberth. The paint-your-own pottery studio offers workshops for the whole family to enjoy and create their own designs to take home!
5. Wales’ first trampoline park, Hangar5 is also a great place to fill up your day during a rainy day. With over 10,000 foot of interconnecting and angled trampolines, slam-dunk basketballs, giant airbags and a café families can enjoy a whole day out all under one roof.
6. For an action packed day out with the family, Heatherton World of Activities offers a range of fun activities under-cover to keep everyone out of the showers! Activities range from pistol shooting to the indoor Pembrokeshire Race track, and Indiana’s Play Area to paintballing sessions!
7. Torch Theatre – There is always something on at Milford Haven’s Torch Theatre for everyone! Whether it’s a screening of a new family film, a comical farce by the Torch Theatre Company or a live broadcast of a classical ballet performance.
8. All of our Celtic Haven guests have full access to our on-site sport and leisure facilities including our heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, hot tub and fitness suite. During the quieter months non- residents are welcome to use our facilities from £12 for a day pass.
9. Recent winners of ‘Wales’ Best Day Out’ Folly Farm Adventure Park & Zoo is home to over 250 animals including meerkats, lions, penguins, giraffes and their most recent arrival the black rhino! As well as the outdoor enclosures there are lots of attractions undercover and indoors for the whole family to enjoy on a rainy day from the Adventure Play and Jolly Barn to the Vintage Funfair!
10. On a soggy day take the family to Pembrokeshire’s ten pin bowling alley Phoenix Bowl. You can spend hours in here with their cafe and indoor play area!
Visit Pembrokeshire – whatever the weather!
Whatever the weather, Pembrokeshire offers a fun-filled holiday for all the family! To book your holiday here at Celtic Haven, feel free to call our friendly Welcome team on 01834 870000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we hope to see you soon!