Here at Celtic Haven we're delighted to team up with the highly esteemed Tenby Golf Club to bring you the very best golf has to offer - together with the very best Welsh holiday experience at our self-catering cottage resort, just minutes from The Club.
Tenby Golf Club is the oldest affiliated golf course in Wales and is widely regarded as the 'birthplace' of Welsh golf. It ranks in the top five Welsh golf courses and it's easy to see why.
Although it isn't a long course by modern standards, the gently undulating natural terrain, tight fairways and some of the fastest running greens in the game make Tenby Golf Club's links course a great challenge for golfers of all abilities.
It's a magical place; each hole gives a true aura of individuality and the superb sea views towards Caldey Island provide a pleasant diversion from your round. The former Ryder Cup captain Dai Rees was so impressed with the James Braid designed course that the third hole, his favourite, is named after him!
When you combine 'great play' at Tenby Golf Club with a 'great stay' at Pembrokeshire's premier cliff-top resort you're in for a real treat. You'll find Celtic Haven nestling on the wonderful Welsh cliff-tops within the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, right next to the Pembrokeshire Coast Path.
With our collection of charming, whitewashed cottages sleeping from 2 to 12 people we can accommodate golf parties of almost any size. Plus, with Waves cliff-top restaurant, West Wales' only Elemis Premier Spa and a Golf & Leisure Club right on site, there's much more to the Celtic Haven experience than just great accommodation.
Additional rounds at Tenby Golf Club can be added at discounted rates - simply ask when booking or we can arrange this in the Welcome Centre during your stay (subject to availability). And don't forget, unlimited golf on our own headland course is always part of the package.
If there are non-golfers in the party we can even offer a very tempting alternative to the round of golf at Tenby. A £30 luxury treatment voucher for our Elemis Premier Spa provides a perfect way to kick back and relax while you enjoy Tenby's stunning links course...heaven!
With a choice of more than 80 tantalising treatments and therapies you may even wish to treat yourself after a long day out on the course.
Don't forget, there's much more to your Pembrokeshire experience than just great golf. It truly is a magical corner of Wales with the stunning Pembrokeshire Coast Path, an array of sandy blue-flag beaches, castles, historical sites and quaint little towns and village nearby.
You'll really be spoiled for choice - whatever time of year you choose to visit us.
- Keep an eye on this page for autumn availability and offers
- 3 night break from Friday to Monday / 4 nights from Monday to Friday
- Offer based on at least two people sharing
- Dinner on arrival is two courses from our 'Menu Fisso'
- Price per child is £99, excluding the meal and spa voucher
- Spa vouchers are redeemable on treatments during this stay only, are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions
- Tee-off times at Tenby Golf Club must be pre-booked through Celtic Haven and vouchers must be presented to The Club on the day. Use of Tenby Golf Course is subject to their terms and conditions including dress code.