Inspirational Pembrokeshire Breaks – Late Deals For Just £149pp
Pembrokeshire is truly a destination for all seasons and a winter break in Tenby can be just as inspiring as a sunny, summer holiday!
If you love having long stretches of sandy beach all to yourself and wrapping up warm to explore the breath-taking Pembrokeshire Coast Path, Celtic Haven is certainly worth a visit at this time of year.
You’ll find our collection of charming 12th Century cottages and fantastic on-site facilities nestling on the Welsh cliff-tops, just minutes from the seaside town of Tenby. With pretty, whitewashed cottages ranging in size from cosy suites for two right up to The Manor House accommodating 12, a break at Celtic Haven is just as perfect for a romantic Welsh escape as a fun-filled holiday for the whole family.
Plus, there’s even more to the Celtic Haven experience than just beautiful scenery and charming Welsh holiday cottages.
Brand new for 2014! Your choice of Pembrokeshire activities
We’ve been thinking hard about ways we can add even more to your Celtic Haven experience. We’re now delighted to bring you an exciting choice of Pembrokeshire activities as part of our late deal breaks, from ‘action packed’ to simply ‘kick back and relax’…
Enjoy all this for just £149pp right up until the end of March, including February half term!
- 3 or 4 nights in a charming, cliff-top cottage near Tenby (3 nights on a weekend or 4 nights
- A delicious two-course meal in Waves restaurant on your arrival evening.
- Your choice of bonus experience worth up to £35.
- Free use of our Leisure Club including heated indoor swimming pool, hydrotherapy suite, fitness suite, headland golf course and tennis courts.
Golf lovers can even add extra rounds at Tenby Golf Club with great green fee rates exclusively for Celtic Haven guests.
Whether you fancy a cosy couples getaway on the pretty Pembrokeshire coast, an energetic Welsh golf break or a fun weekend with friends in Tenby, our late deal breaks mean a winter break is very affordable here at Celtic Haven.
If you love to holiday in the UK with your four-legged friend, you’ll also be pleased to hear many of our holiday cottages are pet-friendly, welcoming dogs for just £20 extra. Our pet-friendly cottages and wonderful nearby walks are just perfect for a dog-friendly break in Pembrokeshire.
- Offer valid for arrivals until 31/3/14, subject to availability
- 3 night break from Friday to Monday / 4 nights from Monday to Friday
- Offer based on at least two people sharing
- Dinner on arrival is two courses from our ‘Menu Fisso’
- Price per child is £99, excluding any extras
- Spa vouchers are redeemable on treatments during this stay only, are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions
- Third-party experiences are subject to the T&Cs of Tenby Golf Club and Heatherton.
- All bookings are subject to our normal terms and conditions