The Celtic Haven Late September Super Deal!
French philosopher Albert Camus famously claimed that “autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower”, an adage that perfectly defines the season’s breath-taking splendour.
Nothing beats spending some quality time in a cosy cottage perfectly placed on the Pembrokeshire coast as you explore the changing of the season and this late September resort offer is a wonderful opportunity to make the most of it!
For last-minute availability we are pleased to offer our ‘Late September Super Deal’ – with a one bedroom cottage for two people available for £398.00 or a two bedroom cottage for two people available for £498.00 – but you’ll have to act fast!
This deal offers you the chance to enjoy:
- A 3 or 4 night escape in a charming cliff-top cottage near Tenby
- £15 each to spend in Waves Cliff-top Restaurant on your arrival evening
- A £30 spa voucher to spend on luxury spa treatments each
- A daily 45-minute Fire & Ice Experience (click here for a sneak peek)
- FREE unlimited use of our on-site sport and leisure facilities – our indoor heated pool, hot tub, fitness suite, tennis courts, golf course & more