Covid-19 update - resort closure extended until 2nd July

Statement released: 16:30 13/05/20

The closure of our resort has been extended until 2nd July, a decision that has been made in line with the guidance provided by the Government to avoid close social proximity.

This decision has been made to prioritise the safety of our guests, staff and the wider public and we would like to extend an apology for any disappointment that this may have caused.

We will be contacting all people that are set to stay with us in due course, starting with guests staying over this period, outlining the options available to them and we again ask for patience during this process.

As you might expect, our Welcome Centre team is receiving a lot of requests but we will do our utmost to come back to you as soon as possible.

We appreciate that you want to be informed as soon as possible but we have to be guided by advice from the Government, which means we will have to make decisions aligned with external information.

For those travelling after this date, please continue to check our website for more details.

Again, we would like to thank you for your support and please ask that you bear with us over the coming days and weeks.

Thank you

Team Celtic Haven